*Top Picks* Dewalt Table Saw Tools | Black Friday Deals & Sales 2021
DEWALT’s recent release of three new job site table saws is capped off with the new DWE7491RS. This 10″ job site table saw with roller stand is their premium offering. We recently also reviewed the DWE7480 and DWE7490X that have been released with this saw. The DWE7491RS is quite like the DWE7490X except that it includes a larger rip capacity and a much nicer stand.
DEWALT DWE7491RS Features
- DEWALT DWE7491RS Table Saw with Roller StandRack & Pinion Telescoping Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Patented material support, can be utilised for narrow rip cuts.
- 32-1/2″ Rip capacity easily cuts various larger shelving and trim materials
- UP TO SPEED Storage System provides quick access to the Blade Guard Assembly, fence, riving knife, miter gage, wrenches, push stick, and cord wrap you should definitely in use.
- Rolling stand suitable for easy create and breakdown with excellent stability
- Telescoping fence rails retract to produce a small, lightweight package
- Flip over ripping fence Permits narrow rip cuts
- 15 Amp Motor quickly rips through hardwoods easily
- 2-1/2″ Dust Collection Port easily connects to vacuum pressure for efficient dust extraction
- 3-1/8″ depth of cut at 90 and 2-1/4″ at 45
- 21-7/8″ X 26 – 3/8″ table provides superior material support
Compare Price in More Stores like Walmart, BestBuy, Target, NewEgg, etc
Powerful, Portable & Innovative Features
The DEWALT DWE7491RS is an extremely good job site table saw. I’d even go as far as to say I believe it’s the very best overall job site + mobile stand option out there. That is a fairly bold statement considering I’ve been an enormous fan of the Bosch saws for a long time. My assessment is founded on the blend of power, quality build, cut capacity, and a powerful mobile solution.
- Power -The new DEWALT 10″ job site table saws include a powerful 15 amp motor with an elevated speed (over the prior models) of 4,800 RPM. The bigger blade speed appears to have improved ripping quality slightly. Overall this saw has a good amount of power for all your applications I tested (cutting 3/4″ plywood, 2x framing material, and 1x Maple).
- Performance – The DWE7491RS performs perfectly. The rack and pinion fence rails will be the key for this saws accuracy and efficiency. The fence is simple to adapt and stays parallel to the blade. The initial fence design rides on rails at both front and back of the saw, eliminating the opportunity of fence drift. This saw also includes a miter gauge for cross-cutting. The miter gauge isn’t all that great nonetheless it gets the work done.
- Mobile Stand – That is among the better mobile stands that I’ve ever used. It’s simple to setup, very strong, and I really like that it stores in the vertical position in a concise configuration. This stand will probably be worth the excess $100 over the DWE7490X that includes a scissor stand.
- Features – The DWE7491RS is filled with features that tend to be seen on more costly shop table saws.
- On/Off Switch – This saw includes a excellent on/off switch with a safety lever/cover. The safety cover should be lifted up ahead of turning on the saw. To shut down the saw it includes a bump pad rendering it simple to shut down.
- Flip Over Fence – That is an extremely cool feature since it provides two useful benefits. When ripping narrow pieces, the flip over fence allows an individual to help make the cut without interfering with the blade guard. Without this feature the guard would need to be removed. When ripping wide boards, the flip over fence could be locked right into a lower position to aid the work piece.
- Accessory Storage – DEWALT plainly made an effort to create it easy and convenient to store the accessories like the blade guard. Among my pet peeves face to face site is asking the crew where they put the guard. Typically it gets removed for a few cross cutting or dado’s and never helps it be back on the saw. Having a dedicated storage location for the guard makes that significantly less more likely to happen. There’s a destination to store the wrench, guard, riving knife, miter gauge, and the anti-kickback knives.
The DWE7491RS has two dust ports for dust collection. One port is situated below the table and one is situated above the blade guard.
Guiding the saw is a 2-1/2″ dust port that connects to the region just underneath the blade (typical location on a table saw). Mounted on employment site vacuum it’s very effective and collects about 80% of the dust according to the material you’re cutting.
The saw also offers a smaller 1-1/4″ dust port at the top of the blade guard to permit any dust above the table top to be collected. Initially I was very worked up about this notion but soon uncovered it appears more of a headache when compared to a cool new feature.
The first problem I had was trying to outfit some kind of “Y” and hose to tee off my main dust port and put on the upper one (2-1/2″ to 1-1/4″ “Y’s” aren’t that common). Then, if small hose at the top doesn’t fall aside, it inhibits the wood you’re trying to cut. After speaking with the merchandise manager it appears like this detail evolved in Europe and found it’s way here. I’ve basically abandoned the upper port and just utilize the lower one. Cool idea, nonetheless it needs some serious redesign and/or an accessory to help with making it simpler to attach.
Cut (Ripping) Capacity DWE7491RS
The DEWALT DWE7491RS leads the industry for cut capacity on employment site table saw. This saw provides an impressive 32-1/2″ rip capacity to the proper of the blade. The increased rip capacity will put pressure on other manufacturers to improve their capacity.
The initial rack and pinion fence system carries a flip over fence attachment that serves two function. Among those functions could it be creates a support for wide materials when the saw is established to rip material wider compared to the saw’s table top. The flip fence enables you to cut wider material the saw remains very compact when it’s stored.
DWE7491RS Mobile Roller Stand
The roller stand that is included with the DWE7491RS is incredibly effective and simple to use. Among my biggest concerns when investing in a job site table saw is mobility and simple set-up for just one person. Weighing 90 lbs, saws like these could be a serious lifting hazard for just one person. So having a mobile solution which allows a single worker to create this saw up is a hugely important issue for me personally and several other users.
This stand is probably the easier stands to create that I’ve used. To fold the operate you just stand the saw through to it’s end. Then your 4 legs fold down by releasing simple to use levers. It requires less than one minute to create the saw up and there are no tools required. The large wheels and comfortable height handle make rolling the saw and stand a breeze.
Overall Impression | DEWALT DWE7491RS
The DEWALT DWE7491RS is the foremost job site table saw I’ve ever used. I say that in large part for the reason that saw has great power, major rip capacity available, and the very best mobile stand that I’ve used. The DWE7491RS can be extremely accurate and incredibly well built.
I only have two minor concerns with this saw nonetheless they are so small that saw still gets a 5 star rating. DEWALT could intensify the overall game on the dust collection if they give users an efficient method of using the dust port on the blade guard. Maybe they give an accessory splitter and hose package. My other concern may be the plastic parts on the fence where it connects to the table. I suspect those parts could break if they are cold if you take away the fence and toss it in the trailer or back of your truck. Again, they are minor compared to all of those other saw (food for thought on another design).