Nike Silver Bullet Shoe (Black Friday + Cyber Monday Deals 2022)
The Air Max 97 was an area ship when it first debuted twenty years ago. In the past, the sneaker’s design was a radical combo of curved lines and reflective colors, anchored by one massive Air bubble sole. Like a lot of Nike’s designs, the shoe was inspired by professional design, especially that of japan bullet trains Nike designer Christian Tresser loved so much (which explains why this model quickly became referred to as Nike’s Silver Bullet). Since its release in 1997, the style is becoming probably the most beloved and despised Nike shoes. Some persons loved their particular look. Others felt the shoe’s inherent dad vibes didn’t help. But think it’s great or hate it, on April 13 the Air Max 97 Silver Bullet is back.
It’s not the 1st time the sneaker has been resurrected by Nike. The Silver Bullets were reissued in the U.K. this past year and found a receptive audience among the country’s Grime-rap-loving and tracksuit-wearing set. It isn’t surprising considering that London-based brands like Palace or Cottweiler-street-leaning labels that offer a coveted mixture of technical outerwear, dad hats, and graphic tees-have been instrumental in ushering in a throwback menswear silhouette that pushes baggier pants, particularly sweatpants. And you really know what looks pretty damn proficient at underneath of a roomier pant’s elastic ankle? An Air Max sneaker.
The Air Max 97s desire a bigger pant to endure their chunkier silhouette. (Your very best wager is most likely a looser-fitting sweatpants silhouette from a brand like Champion.) Put them on with a slim jean or couple of sweatpants, and you’ll appear to be you’re walking with several silver buckets on your own feet, not bullets. But by the end of your day, where you’ll actually need speed is in buying these retro kicks if they hit sites like villa.com and nike.com tomorrow.
11 reasons to buy
- Fans who didn’t get the opportunity to own some the initial Air Max 97 that debuted in 1997 are incredibly happy with the comeback of the Nike Air Max 97 OG Metallic Silver.
- A wide array of reviewers raved about the ever striking metallic wavelike curves of the Silver Bullet.
- Loyal Air Max fans, copped this retro since it brought them so much nostalgia.
- The sneaker’s chrome-like and pearl finish is actually exceptional, according to Air Max enthusiasts.
- Perfect for night running as you could be easily seen if they go flying such as a bullet with this sneaker.
- Its lacing system makes the Air Max 97 OG Metallic Silver more appealing.
- It’s great to get a pair of kicks which has so much history behind it.
- Buyers said the Nike AM 97 Silver Bullet holds true to size.
- The mesh material which makes up the tongue is quite soft to touch.
- Very more comfortable with the full-length air bladder underneath.
- The thick insole of the Metallic Silver version of the Air Max 97 OG is quite comfortable.
5 reasons never to buy
- Few retailers released online during its launch, rendering it hard to cop a pair.
- There are few obvious brush strokes on the white part of the midsole.
- By closer inspection, a reviewer pointed out that the laces of the shoe are worn on the edges.
- One reviewer noted some glue stains on the upper.
- The AM97 OG Metallic Silver can be an expensive couple of retro sneaker.
The 360-degree metallic finish of the Air Max 97 OG from Nike remains a standout among sneaker lovers who’ve witnessed the birth of the beaming icon back your day and waited because of its comeback. The fine detailing on its silvery upper complemented by its cushiony Air Sole bubble on the only real gives this shoe an elegant and sporty edge. With several technologies and rich stories interwoven in this shoe, it deserves a particular spot in the shoe closet since it is a worthy investmen
Nike Air Max 97 Golf Silver Bullet (Large, Numeric_13)
Nike Mens Air Max 97 DJ0717 001 Purple Bullet - Size 10
- The Women’s Nike Air Max 97 “Purple Bullet” is a women’s-exclusive colorway of the retro performance running shoe by Nike that references the model’s original, and always-popular, “Silver Bullet” style
- A near one-to-one of the “Silver Bullet” that was originally released in 1997, the “Purple Bullet” is designed in the same monochromatic silver design as the first iteration, save for a few modifications
- Metallic Silver leather panels appear on the upper
- The base is designed in Metallic Silver mesh
- An embroidered Violet Swoosh is found above the white foam midsole on either side of the shoe and on the black circular overlay on the silver mesh tongue
Nike Mens Air Max 97 OG SP/PRD DH2319 001 Puerto Rico - Size 9
- The Nike Air Max 97 “Puerto Rico” is a special makeup of the performance running shoe that honors Puerto Rican culture
- Released by Nike just ahead of the National Puerto Rican Day Parade held in New York City in June 2021, the “Puerto Rican” edition of the Air Max 97 mimics the styling of the model’s iconic original colorway, the “Silver Bullet"
- Like the “Silver Bullet,” the “Puerto Rico” has metallic silver reflective leather panels layered over a tonal mesh base on the upper
- Nike adds the Puerto Rican flag to the pull tab on the tongue and places an embroidered red Swoosh on either side above the white foam midsole
- An additional red Swoosh appears on the navy blue overlay on the top of the metallic silver mesh tongue
Nike Mens Air Force 1 Low 07 315122 111 White on White - Size 12
$139.99 in stock
- Vendor Name: NIKE
- Style No: 315122-111
- Material : Leather
- Descr : AIR FORCE 1 '07
- Color : WHITE/WHITE
Nike Mens Air Max 97"Evolution of Icon Running Shoes (12)
- The Nike Air Max 97 “Evolution of Icons” shows appreciation to some of the most popular colorways of the retro runner
- An offshoot of Nike’s “What the” theme, the “Evolution of Icons” joins elements from various shoes into one unique design
- The theme, which has appeared on several iconic Air Max shoes, is less overt on this Air Max 97, though no less interesting
- Both the mesh base and accompanying leather overlays appear in Light Graphite
- The grayscale look is similar to the design of the model's most popular colorway, the original "Silver Bullet" Air Max 97. Release date: March 1, 2021.